ZealiD is looking for multiple experienced and dynamic Sales Account Executives with a demonstrated track record of developing new business and working to develop our strategic verticals and regions. You will report to the Country Regional Director or VP Sales.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of SME customers and opening doors to the purchase of ZealiD’s products and services.
- You will be championing and representing the customer at all levels internally.
- Generate and manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of ZealiD’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Remain aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work to prevent attrition.
- Leverage existing strategic relationships to increase product adoption.
- Maintain and grow revenue within your portfolio of accounts.
- Assist marketing to create sales assets such as blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies, and target account lists.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Support sales programs as required to drive pipeline and sales.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with ZealiD.
- Strong sales experience selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and articulate the ZealiD API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- Experience selling consumption-based cloud software platforms.
- Development, management, and execution of regional plan to ensure ZealiD meets its objectives of continued growth in key markets and future regions.
- Ensure that Business Development Representatives have targeted business plans, that are executed against and measured on an on-going basis.
- Accountable for driving sales, revenue, and meeting or exceeding quota goals and MBO's across the sales team
- Maintaining a culture of continuous improvement through regular analysis of the team's performance.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders across the ZealiD business including Client Success, Marketing, Product to ensure the regional efforts are aligned and executed.
- Effectively and independently deliver the ZealiD company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations.
- Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts where needed
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, sales campaign/meetings, negotiation close, account management (Hubspot)
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop long-term strategic relationships positioning with key accounts
- We have a vision that is bold and audacious. ZealiD is a small company with a big vision. We want to be the preferred provider of a legally recognized electronic identity and signature for all global internet consumers. What we do matters.
- We believe in empowerment. At ZealiD, every employee is the director of their own movie. You are expected to not ask how, but to propose how, and show you mean it by doing it.
- We love distributed teams. ZealiD's home-base is Stockholm, but we have offices in Vilnius and should be opening a third office in the EU during the course of 2020. An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. ZealiD works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up flexible work conditions.
- We value diversity. At ZealiD we already have 9 nationalities and 12 languages. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us, because we want the users of ZealiD app to feel welcome. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful - every day.
- We are passionate. ZealiD is built by passionate people dedicated to the mission and our product. We're not 'one size fits all.' ZealiD employs a wide variety of profiles where conformity is rare.
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the ZealiD team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!