The Vice President of Sales will oversee the sales team and operations. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for planning sales execution driving new business, driving revenue, adoption and market penetration across specified verticals and markets. The ideal candidate possesses a technical sales background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO, Product Manager, IT architect and software developer levels. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory and vertical plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
If you have a successful track record of selling a highly technical product to B2B, mobile, media and enterprise companies we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate clear experience in managing, developing and growing successful sales teams for a minimum of 5 years. You will be expected to execute autonomously, fully prepared to roll-up your sleeves in areas where there may be little support or pre-defined solutions.
You will be able to demonstrate successful collaboration with other key functions to execute on go-to-market, marketing, and sales development. Previous experience of early stage companies is highly relevant.
What You'll Be Doing
- Development, management and execution of regional plan to ensure ZealiD meets its objectives of continued growth in key markets and future regions.
- Ensure that sales account executives have targeted business plans, that are executed against and measured on an on-going basis.
- Accountable for driving sales, revenue, and meeting or exceeding quota goals and MBO's across the sales team
- Maintaining a culture of continuous improvement through regular analysis of the team's performance.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders across the ZealiD business including Client Success, Marketing, Product to ensure the regional efforts are aligned and executed.
- Effectively and independently deliver the ZealiD company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations.
- Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts where needed
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, sales campaign/meetings, negotiation close, account management (Hubspot)
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop long-term strategic relationships positioning with key accounts
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years minimum of technology (B2B, SaaS preferred) related sales or business development experience with senior leadership and C-level executives across Technology & Marketing
- A technical sales background, strong marketing and business development acumen that enable engagement and growth at the CTO, CMO, and VP of Digital levels in customers.
- Be prepared to develop, be accountable for and execute against a clear plan to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Experience in developing, leading and executing growth of customers and teams is preferable.
- A successful track record of building businesses through selling a highly technical product to enterprise companies, building, development and growth of commercial growth business across multiple geographies
- Experience with financial technology, remote identification, authentication technologies is desired
- BA/BS degree required - major in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Self starter who can demonstrate development, growth and expansion of a business
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Be a positive example upholding ZealiD business policies and practices
- We have a vision that is bold and audacious. ZealiD is a small company with a big vision. We want to be the preferred provider of a legally recognized electronic identity and esignature for all global internet consumers. What we do matters.
- We believe in empowerment. At ZealiD, every employee is the director of their own movie. You are expected to not ask how, but to propose how, and show you mean it by doing it.
- We love distributed teams. ZealiD's home-base is Stockholm, but we have offices in Vilnius and should be opening a third office in EU during the course of 2020. An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. ZealiD works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up flexible work conditions.
- We value diversity. At ZealiD we already have 9 nationalities and 12 languages. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us, because we want the users of ZealiD app to feel welcome. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful - every day.
- We are passionate. ZealiD is built by passionate people dedicated to the mission and our product. We're not 'one size fits all'. ZealiD employs a wide variety of profiles where conformity is rare.
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the ZealiD team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!