ZEALID PARTNERS WITH THE WORLD’S LEADING SIGNING PLATFORMS
ZealiD is the pen, signing platform - the paper
ZealiD works plug’n play out of the box:
- Use ZealiD for signing in major partner platforms
- Activate qualified signing in less than 24 hours with a code
- Use your current platform with no workflow changes
- No additional integration or technical risk incurred
- Place an order with ZealiD directly or with a ZealiD partner
- Choose among world leading signing and workflow partners
VALUE CHAIN INNOVATION
Registration, Certificate & Signature in one App
ZealiD App transforms and disrupts the current esigning value chain. You no longer need to split the Registration and Certificate Authorities. You can use ZealiD stand alone or as a Registration Authority.
User Friendly with Cost Effective transaction pricing
- You can use ZealiD App to register users remotely for qualified certificates in 26 EU countries
- Leveraging Zeal's premium but low cost product, you can apply esignatures to more of your customers' user journeys
- Offering this to customers and participating in RFPs you will create a competitive advantage in your territories
A Robust eIDAS Platform
ZealiD App includes two separately certified capabilities:
1) a unique and innovative remote registration service in-app. The service is certified to eIDAS Article 24, §1 d, ETSI standards 319401, 319411-1/2 and 419241. It is also conformant with relevant provisions of BnetzA VDG 11§.
2) a certified certificate authority with EL4+/Common criteria certified remote signature creation capabilities (ZealiD App), adhereing to the aforementioned standards under 1 above.
First certified non-video remote RA for eIDAS qualified level
Get in touch
COMPREHENSIVE ZEALID DATA
Complete Customer Profile
Frequently asked questions
Which countries and documents are covered by ZealiD?
ZealiD qualified electronic signatures are available to people from over 49 countries in the EU and UK. For more information on countries and documents, please visit our coverage page
In the following handbook, you will find information about ZealiD, Qualified Trust Services, how to get a qualified certificate, how it works and answers to frequently asked questions.
What does the registration process look like?
How the identity verification process look like?
Verifying one’s identity is a crucial part of our business to ensure the safety and security of our services. Our Identity Operations Specialists manually review each application to verify a Subscriber’s identity and prevent any possible fraud. We verify user identity in 2 main steps:
1. Selfie video
Read more here
You can find more documents and information about our services in our repository.
What does the signing journey with DocuSing look like?
What does the signing journey with Adobe Acrobat Sign look like?
What does the signing journey with Evidos look like?
What does the signing journey with Foxit look like?
Get a personal consultation
Fill in this form and our experts will get back to you